
My uncle's in town from Cebu, which means that there's weekly mahjong at the house! Ever since I was a kid, I really enjoyed watching my dad play with my uncles and aunties. I remember always wanting to play even though I really didn't know how to compute nor did I know how to play with points (what I knew back then was the Filipino version, "tumba-tumba")
Today, they lacked 1 player. Guess who was ready, willing, and able? ;) Finally was able to play mahjong with them! And believe it or not, I fared pretty well against them. :D I won a lot (relatively, since we play small pot) during the first round. But I'm starting to think it was only beginner's luck as I lost the next couple of rounds, with me nearly losing all my chips in the last round. For the record, I blame my seat position and feng shui for the lost!

0 comments:
Post a Comment